HYDSTORES.COM is an online marketplace in Telangana.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our customer service or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time we can identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log in with your user name and password.
2. What Data We May Collect
- We may collect more information if you seek to place an order for a product from the Site.
- We collect, process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details.
Our Uses of Your Personal Information
- We use your personal information to process your orders and to provide you with our services. We will use the information you submit to administer your account, verify and process your transactions in relation to payments you make online, audit the downloading of data from our website, improve the layout and content of our site and customize them for our users, identify visitors on our site, preform research on our users' locations, send you information we may think it's useful for you or even you've requested from us.
- Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of our site or other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
- We may share your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of your order to you.
- Your phone number may be used for notifications regarding order status and announcements of latest deals and campaigns.
- Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
- We may use your personal information for opinion and market research. Your details are anonymous and will only be used for statistical purposes. You can choose to opt out of this any time. Any answers to surveys or opinion polls HYDSTORES.COM may ask you to complete will not be forwarded on to third parties. Disclosing your email address is only necessary if you would like to take part in competitions. We save the answers to our surveys separately from your email address.
- We may use anonymize data about the users of the site for purposes such as, ascertaining the general location of the users and the usage of certain aspects of the site, we may supply these anonymized data to third parties (publishers for example). Please note that, these anonymized data won't identify you personally.
- your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you can access this information by logging into your account on the site. Please note that we don't store any debit/credit card details.
- You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
- For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
Third Parties and Links
The site may have advertising of third parties and links to other sites. So, please be aware that we are not liable for the privacy practices of those third parties or other sites.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we could continue in providing our services to you.
- The acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting the site. However, if you would like to place an order, you will need to set your browser to accept cookies so you can use the cart and checkout functions.
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies and flash cookies are small files that are saved on your data carrier which store specific information about your preferred settings and any other data that our system needs when interacting with your browser. There are two different kinds of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted the moment you quit your browser; and temporary/permanent cookies, which are stored on your data carrier for a longer period of time or, in some cases, permanently. Cookies help us to provide you better shopping experience.
What Kind of Cookies We Use?
- Most of the cookies we use are session cookies which are deleted at the end of your browser session. We use these to allow you to use our shopping basket function across more than one page of our site, for example. We do use some cookies that remain on your computer after you have quit your browser. This kind of cookie enables our system to recognize that you’ve visited our website before and to remember which settings and products you preferred. These temporary/permanent cookies have a lifespan; after which they will be automatically deleted. These cookies allow us to collect and analyze data to come up with strategies to improve our website and to make our website easier for our customers to use and help us to provide you with personal recommendation of products you may like. Our aim is to offer you a fun, easy shopping experience on a website that is tailored to your tastes.
What Kind of Information Is Stored in Cookies?
- The cookies used by HYDSTORES.COM are never used to store any personal information. Therefore our cookies cannot be traced back to an individual user. Once a cookie is activated, it is given an ID number, which is solely used for internal reference and cannot be used to identify the user or access any personal information, such as your name or IP address. The anonymized information we receive from the cookies allows us to assess which pages of our site are visited the most and see which products were most popular.
- By using cookies, the HYDSTORES.COM website gathers information that could be useful in tailoring our adverts and online offer to our customers. It is only used to provide our users with adverts and/or notification of offers and services that are suited to their individual tastes.
Does Hydstores.com Use Third Party Cookies?
Cookies from some business partners are allowed for the purpose of making their adverts to your tastes and browsing habits. The cookies of these third parties are temporary/permanent cookies which will be automatically deleted of their lifespan. These third party's cookies don't collect any of your personal information.
The data collected by our business partners, allow them to see which products have been viewed mostly, however, it will be done anonymously without your personal information. Third party cookies have the only purpose of allowing our partners to advertise products you may care about.
4. Log Information
- When you visit HYDSTORES.COM, information is sent from your browser to be saved in our server log files. The type of information includes: time and date or visit our site, which pages were viewed, IP address, URL of site that referred you to HYDSTORES.COM, how much information has been stored and what browser you were using. Once we save all this information the IP addresses will be deleted or anonymized.
- We store this anonymous information to improve your shopping experience on our site. This type of information helps us to work to plan enough server power for those times to keep our site running as fast as possible.
- We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100 percent security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
6. Declaration of Consent
- I also give permission to analyze and use protocol data to develop and optimize your online shop.
7. Your Right
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please contact us by mail at email@example.com or at our customer service located at Nizamia Complex, Gun Foundry, Hyderabad, Telangana.